When can I make changes to my benefits?
Unless it's during an open enrollment period, you must have a qualifying event. A qualifying event is defined as a marriage, divorce, birth, death, or adoption. Your changes must be made within 30 days of the qualifying event.

If proper changes are not made within 30 days, you will have to wait until the next open enrollment period.

Show All Answers

1. Is the city attorney available for personal use/counsel?
2. How do I know if I'm eligible for Family Medical Leave (FML)?
3. If I move, what do I need to do?
4. When can I make changes to my benefits?
5. If I get called for jury duty, am I required to give the city my "Jury Duty Check?"
6. I received a check from the Arkansas Municipal League (ARML)for my work related injury. What do I do with it?
7. If I am hurt while at work and choose not to seek medical attention immediately, what happens if I later need to go to the doctor?