If I move, what do I need to do?

Once you have moved, there are certain steps that must be taken to ensure that the City and your benefit providers know how to get in contact with you. 

Employees must notify their supervisors of this change AND human resources.

Police or Fire Department employees must see the Chief's admin and request the "Change of Address Packet". Once that is completed, turn that back into the Admin and they will submit the packet to Human Resources. 

If you have moved and are no longer employed with the City, we'll need the corrected address for W-2's.  We will need that change in writing.

Show All Answers

1. Is the city attorney available for personal use/counsel?
2. How do I know if I'm eligible for Family Medical Leave (FML)?
3. If I move, what do I need to do?
4. When can I make changes to my benefits?
5. If I get called for jury duty, am I required to give the city my "Jury Duty Check?"
6. I received a check from the Arkansas Municipal League (ARML)for my work related injury. What do I do with it?
7. If I am hurt while at work and choose not to seek medical attention immediately, what happens if I later need to go to the doctor?