Rates & Passes
|Family Up to 3||NA||NA||$35||$95||$180||$300|
|Family of 4+||NA||NA||$40||$110||$210||$360|
Family passes include only family members who reside in the same house (identification required). Children under 13 years old must always have an adult with them. Children 13-15 years old must have an adult sign them in to use the facility (fitness mezzanine excluded). All DAY PASS users ages 16 and above will be required to have a State or Government issued photo ID with their birthdate listed for admission. NO ID, NO ENTRY!
- All Walking Passes: $10 a month per person
- Families with 7+ members add: $20 per person
Corporate Pass Guidelines
The Corporate Club is available as a benefit to both a company and their employees to encourage better employee fitness physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Corporate passes are for either 6 Months or 12 Months only.
- The employee must show proof of current employment with company under whose corporate plan he/she is enrolling. At least ten employees must participate.
- The employee receives a 15% discount off the individual membership rate ($22.50 or $36.00).
- To purchase a family pass, the individual 15% savings of the membership rate ($22.50 or $36.00) is deducted from the total. They pay the difference. The family rate is based on chart pricing (see above).
**See pricing examples below:
|Regular Adult Rate||$150||$240|
|Less 15% employee discount||$22.50||$36|
|Total Corporate Rate Due||$137.50||$204|
|Family Rate (1-3)||$180||$300|
|Less employee's discount||$22.50||$36|
|Total Due for Family||$157.50||$264|
- For any other passes (month, 3-month, walking or 20-punch pass), they pay the regular rates with no discount.
- Discount does not apply to any other fees or programs.