Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
NORTH HALL EVENTS CENTER RENTAL AGREEMENT
Thank you for choosing the North Hall Events Center for your event. Based on our conversation, the following reflects your needs and rental rates. Set-up information and diagram sheets are attached. These should be returned to us 10 days prior to your event, along with final payment, or set-up responsibilities will fall upon the renter. Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of the security deposit. NOTE: Room set-up is not available for Sunday Events.
Jacksonville Community Center Business Hours: Mon-Thurs 6a-9p, Fri 6a-6p, Sat 8a-5p, Sun 12p-5p**You must be in the building for the start of your event before closing hours.All doors will be locked from the outside, and will lock behind you when you leave.
Check all that apply.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: CITY OF JACKSONVILLE** PLEASE INCLUDE DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH, CURRENT ADDRESS, & PHONE NUMBER WITH CHECK.
NOTE: Non-Compliance with the North Hall Events Center User Guidelines (to follow) will result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
NORTH HALL EVENTS CENTERUSER GUIDELINES
Reservations in North Hall Event Center are confirmed upon receipt of a Security Deposit prior to the event, along with a signed and dated User Guidelines form. This Security Deposit is ADDITIONAL and is not a part of the reservation fee. The designated Security Deposit will be refunded if the responsible person / group does the following:
1. Area is cleaned up, and everyone is gone by 11:00pm.
a. Tables are wiped clean of spills, crumbs, etc.
b. Trash is put into receptacles.
c. Reserved areas and restrooms are left clean and orderly. No decorations, dishes, etc. left in room at completion of event.
d. Room is vacuumed for crumbs, glitter, etc. (vacuums are provided in coat closets).
2. NO tampering with thermostats. AC/Heat temperature should be set by staff only.
3. NO use of red-based refreshments (fruit punch, etc.)
4. Candles are allowed, however they must have a container under/around them to catch any wax.
5. NO hanging items from sprinkler heads or lights.
6. Nothing occurred to trigger fire or security alarms.
7. NO usage of push pins, nails, tacks, duct tape, staples, etc. used on any surface. Renters may use painters tape or command strips, however if these items damage walls, this will be taken out of security deposit. All tape should be removed from stage floor.
8. No damaged, missing, or adjusted equipment, props, decorations, furniture, etc. during event.
a. NOTE: Christmas Decorations will be displayed November 15th-January 5th each year.
9. NO pets (aside from service animals) allowed within the building.
10. All outside doors are closed and locked when leaving.
11. In case of an emergency or unexpected cancellation, Jacksonville Parks & Recreation is not liable for any payments made to outside vendors/planners/coordinators.
12. JP&R Staff is not responsible for breaking down or setting up equipment for Sunday Rentals.
13. Responsibility also falls upon the renter for any damage/vandalism, etc. that might occur in the building as a result of unsecured entrances. Damage repair that exceeds the amount of security deposit will be charged to person/group responsible.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR DISTURBANCES AFTER HOURS, CALL POLICE DISPATCH AT 501-985-2802.
Our staff is committed to helping make your event a success and to assist in meeting your event’s requirements. Discuss your needs when making arrangements. The Jacksonville Community Center meets all ADA Guidelines.
Event participants may enjoy any of our fitness areas by simply paying the daily user rate or presenting their current membership pass. Groups of 25 or more should give advance notice to assure availability and staffing. Scheduling a pool party may be done through the Aquatics Assistant at 501-982-4171. Gym reservations can be made via the Athletics Manager at 501-982-4171.
I hereby consent to the use, reproduction, editing and/or broadcasting by the City of Jacksonville, AR of any photographs, video recordings, and audio recordings of me and/or my family, taken by or on behalf of the Jacksonville Parks & Recreation department, without any compensation to me. All prints, videos, or voice-messages shall constitute the property of the City of Jacksonville solely and completely.
The following guidelines are in conjunction with Ordinance No 1616 (#23-2019)
By signing below, the renter agrees that they have read, understood, and intend to comply with all of the above requirements and regulations as directed from the Jacksonville Parks & Recreation Department.
NORTH HALL EVENTS CENTERSECURITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT
The following events must hire (and pay) a minimum of two (2) Off-Duty Law Enforcement Officers on staff at all times, with one additional officer per 100 guests.
Example: Events with 100 guests should have 2 officers, 200 guests = 3 officers, 300 guests = 4 officers, and so on.
Officers for this Security Detail will be hired from the Jacksonville Police Department first. If JPD cannot provide officers, paid on staff security will be hired within Jacksonville’s Jurisdiction. Payment pricing to hire these Law Enforcement Officers is at the discretion of JPD or other officers within jurisdiction. Security Detail will be scheduled through the Jacksonville Parks & Recreation Department, however the renter will be invoiced for the fee.
YOUTH EVENTSEvents that are centered on YOUTH (ages 13-21) must have at least one adult (Ages 21+) with a valid driver’s license in order to make the reservation. This person is responsible for the event and will accept any and all liability. It is required that there is at least one adult for every (10) youth. Youth events will only require hired Off-Duty Security if they are open to the public.
EVENTS OPEN TO THE PUBLICEvents that are open to the public and require payment for entry to the event will be required to hire Off-Duty Security.
ALCOHOL EVENTSEvents that contain any type of alcohol consumption are required to have a minimum of two (2) Off-Duty Security Officers at all times, with an additional officer per 100 guests.
By signing below, the renter agrees that they have read, understood, and intend to comply with all of the above Security Requirements and regulations as directed from the Jacksonville Parks & Recreation Department.
A Jacksonville Parks & Recreation Staff Member is Requesting Off-Duty Security for the following:
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field